Monday, August 10, 2009

Some stories I wrote

I have previously written a few TG stories and had them posted to the Fictionmania site, which I consider the best TG story site on the web... but I am sure that I am not alone in that opinion! So if you are interested in TG fiction, why not check out my stories by going to http://www.fictionmania.tv/ then do a search using the "Author Quick List" link near the top of the page. Once in the authors list go to "G" and look for "greyguy", and there you will find:

* A Techno Change - a 3 part story,

* The Perils Of Paul, and

* Altered Fates: Her New Lover.

Or just click on the link with each story name above, but remember, clicking the link will take you away from this page/blog.

I hope you will enjoy reading them as much as I did writing them.

Bye! See ya next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment